Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2016

School picnic

On Friday there was a school picnic. Our whole school went to pt England beach for a day out. We all went shared lunch played games and also played on the park. Finley it it 12:00 o clock it was time for a swim I and my friends ran down the beach for a swim it was the best day ever. We also played touch voley ball and other games. We shared lunch with each other and and a lot of fun. Lots of kids got to play on the park as well. I enjoyed the opportune ate


1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Lukis!

    Looks like you had a really cool school picnic! Heaps of fun!

    You don't know me, but I'm Mark, a teacher working for the Summer Learning Journey you signed up for at the end of term. I just thought I would remind you that it still exists for you if you want something different to do during the holidays. There are loads of activities and learning opportunities about travel and the world, especially if you are interested different cultures and amazing places. The best part about it is that you get to choose what you learn. The second best part is that our programme has experienced travelers and locals from other countries commenting on your posts too!

    Regardless of whether you decide to join in or not, I really do hope you have a great holiday and enjoy your year next year. Being a role model for the younger ones is an important job, I hope you can show compassion and maturity towards others.

    Stay strong, stay wise,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.