Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Basketball




Today day our class went to basketball it was cool because we played
different games like Golden child and all sorts.but befor i can tell you that story i have to tell this story.Golden child is a game that there are two
terms and one has a basketball and the other team had no balls. the team who had the balls had to throw the balls into the hoop.


The next day we counted the game again. If they got the ball in the hoop and the person who is running has to stop because they got the ball in the hoop.I nelly made it to the end but then someone got the ball in and then i had to stop and then we played this game.It was fun.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lukis, My name is Tracy. I am a college student. I enjoyed reading your post about basketball. When I start teaching school, I will teach my students the Golden Child game. Basketball is one of my favorite sports. I see that you like math. I used to like math but now it is hard. I really like doing times tables. They were my favorite. Keep up the good work in school Lukis and tell your teacher and friends that I say hello. What do you want to be when you grow up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i liked your work that you done to they im pleased

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.