Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

Swimming Reflection

Have you ever had swimming lessons before? Every day for the past week Room 13 has been swimming. We walked to Glen Innes pools for a 30 minute swimming lesson to learn to be safe in the water. I am in group 2 my instructors name is Laura. She taught me to do streamline and float in the water. I learned to do backstroke in the water while I was swimming in the water and I also learned to do Rockt Arms I can do a backflip in the water. There are some things that I can’t do in the water like back stroke because I always crash and hit the wall and also crash into other people.P1140462

1 comment:

  1. Great work reflecting on your swimming Lukis. I think it's neat that you think about what you need to keep practicing!

    From Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.