Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Easter Break

On a nice sunny day, my brother and I went to my aunty’s house with my mum and dad. We had an easter egg hunt with all of our cousins. All of us had to go and look for big and small easter eggs outside the house, hidden in different places. I found some eggs in the trees and bushes. Some were under the grass and we had to dig in the groung to find some easter eggs. They were wrapped up in tinfoil so it was ok to eat.

After that we played games and we had a disco. We danced the best and my aunty gave us a Rolo chocolate bar and prizes too. It was fun playing games too. Then we ate butter chicken pies it was yum and we had a drink too.

When it was all finished, we went to my cousin’s house in the city to sleepover.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lukis,
    You've thought really carefully about your story. In your next story, I hope you will be able to add speech marks, question marks and other interesting words.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.