Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

My Weekend

this waht i did on the weekends. In the weekend I went to Glendowie skatepark with my parents. I also took my bmx bike and my safety gear was knee pads helmet and a elbow pads. I put them on so if I fell off I won't get injured. I got on my bmx bike and went on a ramp and I went fast. It was so cool but then I was riding too fast. I fell off my bike mum and dad were laughing. then i got on my skateboard and went down on a ramp i went in the air and done a trick but i fall off agen . it was so fun.after that i went to mission bay to go for a swim. i went on the rocks with my dad and we done a bomb .and my dad and i made a big splash. but we had a little swim because the tide was coming out then we went to burger king and ate a burger and chips and a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.