Pages

Thursday 14 November 2013

athletics

Today it was athletics and we did fun things. I was with the year five boys and Miss Garden was the teacher looking after us. The field was covered with activities for the school to use.

The best thing that I enjoyed was running. I tried my best and for that I came 3rd place. I also enjoyed high jump. I had to jump high over the pole. When I tried to jump, I got over and made it into the finals. But on the last jump I didn't make it . I felt disappointed.

Next year my goal is to try and come first in at least one event.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you enjoyed athletics. Try to practice as much as you can before the big day and as long as you tried your best, you are still a champion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lukis i like your two paragraphs about your athletics it is so cool to Know that you enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.