Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

holiday

Do you have family time? Well on sunday i went to temp pin bowling with my family. went on the train to Panmure. Once we got there I ran right through the door and then with my big round eyes I saw fun game, prizes and bowling balls. So my dad went to put $100 in the token machine and then we got 60 coins to play games. My dad gave me 10 tokens at first and I ran to the game deal or no deal. When I was playing I pushed case number 5 and won 4 tickets and then I pushed 10 and I won 700 tickets. Next I played the boxing game. I had to punch the bags hard to win points. Then I went home after my family won and played thier games. We had an awesome time there at tenpin bowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.