Pages

Monday 24 November 2014

shooping for games.

yesterday my dad took me shopping we got thier in the train for ps3 games at eb games in silver park as soon as we walked in i was so happy i ran to the ps3 games looking for saints row iv as i saw it was 15$.I asked my dad if we can get it he said ok son i was happy.once we got it we went to the wear house to buy new controllers because my other one broke my dad buyed 2 for two it was 150$.We went back to the train we had to wait for 4 minutes as we were waiting we byed some tickets.When the train got here we walked in on the way home i was playing on my dads phone.when we got back to gi me and my dad walked home.When we got home i played sanits row iv .



                                                                 







                                                                         

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.