Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

my holiday.

In the holidays I went down to browns bay beach I went with my mum brothers and sisters and also when I saw this dog I was running and the dog was chasing me.I was running in to the water and then I splashed. it was a big pit bull I ran because it was going to bite me but it couldn't find me i was so scared. After the dog didn't see me i ran away to my brothers and sisters. And then my mum ask me to go and get some chips and some fizzy drinks .When we bought the chips we sat on the rock and we were eating it when i was done i had a drink and played on the park. I and my brother went on the slide and we were playing tag on the way home me and my brother were playing i spy when we got home me and my brother watched a movie and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.